Vanshades Fitted With Evo Design Furniture

Wills

VIP Member
T6 Legend
as per the title. Has anyone fitted the window pods with Evo furniture and an offside front sliding window?
Any mods or alterations required? Pics?

I don’t have them with evo furniture I have majestic wood designs , my converter sent the splashback to van shades and they attached the blind to it. They sort of use that as part of he window pod rather than making a fascia up for it . Best investment for ours by far . Our slider works fine

If you don’t have a splash back the pod will sit a few mil proud of he recess they fit into

I don’t have them with evo furniture I have majestic wood designs , my converter sent the splashback to van shades and they attached the blind to it. They sort of use that as part of he window pod rather than making a fascia up for it . Best investment for ours by far . Our slider works fine

If you don’t have a splash back the pod will sit a few mil proud of he recess they fit into

Who made your splash-back and what material is it made of please?

It came with the kitchen and was supplied as a solid piece , van shades cut out the hole and fitted the blind to it . Was supplied by majestic wood designs.

Splashbacks are now avaulable on our webnsite as a seperate product. If you buy a splashback directy from Vanshades, you can be assured that the aperture of the splashback is the same as the rest of your Window Pods. www.vanshades.co.uk for more information

Back