Vanolarm ???

techdojo

I’m looking to pick up my new T6 Hillside Birchover next week. I’ve already got a new Disklok and I’m looking to add in an alarm system. I’ve seen the video about Vanolarm online and it appears to do everything I need (keeping an eye on my van when it’s on my drive) but I was wondering if anyone’s got any experience with them or has any thoughts or recommendations they’d like to share?

Cheers

Metatrak S5 insurance approved. Its an alarm, immobiliser and a tracker.

Speak with @Dav-Tec as he is an approved installer.

I’m looking to pick up my new T6 Hillside Birchover next week. I’ve already got a new Disklok and I’m looking to add in an alarm system. I’ve seen the video about Vanolarm online and it appears to do everything I need (keeping an eye on my van when it’s on my drive) but I was wondering if anyone’s got any experience with them or has any thoughts or recommendations they’d like to share?

Cheers
I've not come across a T6 yet that hasn't got a factory alarm. The S5 Deadlock I can get to wire into your alarm so it tells you when it's been triggered and they're thatcham and insurance approved.

Vanolarm... Well it isn't and not a product I'd be looking to sell.

Cheers
Chris

Cheers
I'll also be collecting a T6.1 Hillside Birchover soon and since my insurance cover is conditional on having a Thatcham certified tracker fitted, I'm also looking at vehicle security devices. Having seen too many shoddy installations in Porsches and BMWs in the past, my biggest concern is having the vehicle's wiring system hacked into by an installer in order to fit an aftermarket security device. My preference therefore is for a certified tracker that can be plugged into rather than spliced into the vehicle's system thus minimising issues caused by poor installation. Having reviewed a few options I'm currently considering either a Phantom/Moving Intelligence iTrack S5 (not really sure about the ADR fob as it's something else to loose) or the iTrack Plus.

Back