VanFurniture oak floor experience?

Tobs

VIP Member
Hi all,
just wondering if anyone has had a van furniture oak floor fitted, or anyone else with experience of it? Really like the look of it, but am concerned about the MDF core under the Oak Veneer...any Advice greatly appreciated.

48F053C3-3D0D-473B-AFDC-2651E1876BD6.png

Hi all,
just wondering if anyone has had a van furniture oak floor fitted, or anyone else with experience of it? Really like the look of it, but am concerned about the MDF core under the Oak Veneer...any Advice greatly appreciated.

View attachment 74463
Did you do this in the end? Been looking at this myself.

We have done the VanFurniture floor and roof in the oak, we love it. You obviously have to be more careful than vinyl but no different to in the house!

We used Osmo oil and it cleans easily with a hover and damp cloth.

We have done the VanFurniture floor and roof in the oak, we love it. You obviously have to be more careful than vinyl but no different to in the house!

We used Osmo oil and it cleans easily with a hover and damp cloth.
How did you install it? I’m about to pick one up & I’m wondering about whether to fit insulation underneath & how best to fix it.
thanks!

Sikaflex, didn’t go mad with the oak to the batons, made sure the edge at the cab is fixed down nicely but at the back the bed makes sure it won’t go anywhere. The plan was if I ever needed to remove the floor in the future I could lift the back to get some space/leverage to separate the sikaflex without making a huge mess.

Back