Van is all shiny again

andythom188

Electrician
T6 Legend
Couldn't resist getting home and getting the cleaning products out as a bird had decided to crap down the side.
van has had its first shampoo and conditioner and polish came up really nice but lost the light by 8.30 so lost out to take any photos , alloys going on over the weekend ready for a trip up to the north wales coast to show the van off to the parents
Forgot how big these vans are.

How many times did you stand back...... To appreciate your work !!!!

How many times did you stand back...... To appreciate your work !!!!
A few times m8 but ended up getting the head torch out to finish polishing the rear hatch and bumper didn't realise it gets so dark by 8.30
Took the van out last night to try the led headlights out thought I was on full beam really light the road up

Gutted I haven't got them on mine ( the LEDs obviously and not the head torch, ), a new black high line pulled up on estate with them yesterday and they look soooo cool ....

image.jpeg Nice 911 you have there in your profile pic do you get out in it much, I've got this sat in the garage but it's forever playing up because it never gets used

image.jpeg
Love your motor @andythom188 , is that moonstone blue, and is it leather or hex interior ?
Regarding mine, i get out in it quite a bit to be honest, it's mint but was my late fathers and he always said that he bought it to use it ( that's what he said but only covered around 500 miles a year !!! ), it's totally original with the the original bill of sale , all books , tool kit and cassette player ( now that's what I call music 12 playing in it ).o_Oo_O

View attachment 1041
Love your motor @andythom188 , is that moonstone blue, and is it leather or hex interior ?
Regarding mine, i get out in it quite a bit to be honest, it's mint but was my late fathers and he always said that he bought it to use it ( that's what he said but only covered around 500 miles a year !!! ), it's totally original with the the original bill of sale , all books , tool kit and cassette player ( now that's what I call music 12 playing in it ).o_Oo_O
It's a ltd edition colour auralis blue did them over 1995-1996 full lux leather it's only done 44500 miles but needs to be used more and not just sat in a heated garage.
The 911 sounds and looks lovely mate and a credit to your late father and yourself for keeping it in mint condition

Thanks mate, wow that is really rare, the only problem I can see is the 2 in the photograph arguing over it in the future !!!.
You planning on using it more ?

Thanks mate, wow that is really rare, the only problem I can see is the 2 in the photograph arguing over it in the future !!!.
You planning on using it more ?
Yes hopefully get time to use it next year ,oh they would love to get there hands on it

Gave the van and BM a good going over - the van took some serious cleaning after 5 weeks Euro touring including being covered in ash from forest fires. My pressure washer usually does the wheels no problem but I needed two goes with wheel cleaner and a brush to get this muck off!

@Polzeylad , that is a good sign tho, it means your using it the way it should be....and at least your getting all the benefits of the money you've spent out on it :thumbsup:

Got home bird crap on bonnet :mad: shower tea quick cuddle with kiddies then tell the Mrs just going to remove the bird crap of the van, ended up quick detailing the whole van except roof and wheels this is getting obsessive ha

not at all,,,,,perfect

Back