Van Furniture U shaped cushion sizes

I have recently purchased and installed the Van Furniture lwb U-shaped bed system. We didn’t opt for the cushions they supply as we want a different fabric. My partner phoned them and asked for the cushion dimensions but they weren’t very helpful and told her they didn’t publish the sizes. Does anyone have the same set up with cushions who can answer if the cushions are all the same depth or if they are slightly different to allow for the difference in height when the bed is folded out ?

Can you not supply them with your fabric of choice and buy the cushions?

We bought the side pods with vanfurnitures cushion. Cushion are the same height for all so you sit 15mm higher until the bed is folded out. I’ve literally replaced the foam this weekend as the foam was the blue stuff which is very soft with some 450HX grade which is much more comfortable

Hi, not sure if you still need the measurements but I had cushions (with piping) for the SWB u shape. I made the shorter cushion and the back seat cushion (so the two that don't move) 75mm deep and then the skinny back cushions and the other side seat cushion 90mm deep. That has made them all the same when the bed is out.

I have recently purchased and installed the Van Furniture lwb U-shaped bed system. We didn’t opt for the cushions they supply as we want a different fabric. My partner phoned them and asked for the cushion dimensions but they weren’t very helpful and told her they didn’t publish the sizes. Does anyone have the same set up with cushions who can answer if the cushions are all the same depth or if they are slightly different to allow for the difference in height when the bed is folded out ?

Hi did you ever get the correct sizes? I'm in a similar position and looking for sizes

Thanks

Back