Van Shades - what colour ?

Amymax18

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi All

I have had a set of van shades in my basket for a few weeks now but i'm on the fence about what colour of blinds to go for!

The surround will be anthractie to tie in with the rest of my van, question is, what colour blinds to go for ?!

Van shades have sent me some close up photos and I have ordered some samples, but does anyone have any real life photos of denim, or slate grey ? In the photos from vanshades slate grey looks quite a bit lighter compared to the images on the website! Photos attached for anyone else with this predicament. I have a teal pop top on my van, with grey furniture and a very teal single sofa, but I think the denim is more blue ?

I know in 6 months I won't think twice about what colour of blinds i've got, but it's a lot of cash to spend just now! Thanks in advance!

Storm on Anth.jpg
anthracite with storm

Slate on Anth.jpg
anthracite with slate

denim B.jpg
Denim

I’ve just ordered anthracite and storm… I had already made my mind up, but when I found their stall at the NEC their display set up was exactly that which tells you something. I had wine once to match my burgundy pop top but it can look super red in pictures.. some of the stronger colours will ‘pop’ a bit in pictures (PS - love the denim if you have the right colour scheme to pull it off but slate a safer bet)

So in the end I managed to get anthracite with teal! I had to order direct from van shades as teal wasn't on the website yet. I'm glad I asked, its an uncanny match for my cushions and I love it!

20221116_155442.jpg

I believe mine are champagne, not my first choice (or second or third) but I paid half price for them pre-loved and pretty happy. Again with anthracite

IMG-20221203-WA0001.jpeg

Back