Van finally finished but does it need to be lower?

bobby69

T6 Pro
Finally got round to fitting bigger wheels but not sure if it needs to be lower
If it does are b14 any good at carrying weight up to about a ton
Your thoughts would be appreciated

4CF380ED-8C4A-4B00-9351-5202FE671EE8.jpeg

Looks about right :thumbsup:

ps.. just had Hunter alignment done…before excepting the booking the garage said ..Can’t do if it’s too low as can’t get the hangers on…something to consider

Thanks for the replies it’s only lowered 30mm on sportline springs and wasn’t sure if it would look better with a 50-60mm drop but was worried that the carrying capacity would be compromised but with the 20s on it probably already is

Also vans a t32 4motion dsg if that makes any difference

Took the comments on board and did speak to Steve at crs but he was struggling with parts
I decided I wanted it lower so spoke to Leighton vans and they fitted me some b14 komfort coil overs
The ride and the looks have been transformed
Updated picture below

F6DF1788-3895-4AE6-9FF5-67B282FC7A85.jpeg

483A1236-20F0-4C91-84A3-29D43811C4FF.jpeg

So I had 20s fitted then wanted it lower so had the b14 komforts fitted which are absolutely fantastic
Then thought the front needed a bit of a uplift so had the lower splitter fitted the red trims and finally v2 drl lights all parts were fitted including the suspension by Leighton vans fantastic service by them can’t praise them enough
For now I think the vans done still a practical work van that still carries a ton of building materials when needed and in my opinion looks great
Might in the future look at a new steering wheel and the brake callipers could do with painting
Why vw don’t paint them from new is beyond me they were showing signs of rust when I picked the van up new from the dealers

036D3A52-019C-4FB2-876B-E9F31230CD76.jpeg

Back