Upgrading the Head unit and adding a wireless reverse camera

Pockets

Hi I have just bought a 2016 transporter startling with new camper conversion,is there an easy way of upgrading the stereo head unit and would like a reversing camera preferably wireless as don’t want to pull all the new panels off.

I'm no expert but I suspect the simple answer is yes you can upgrade the head unit reasonably easily (assuming you're not an idiot like me) BUT if you want the reversing camera to be wireless, you're probably talking about a separate monitor and camera unit (either one that sticks to the windscreen / air vent / dash or rear view mirror). Check out the Auto-Vox range.

Hi I have just bought a 2016 transporter startling with new camper conversion,is there an easy way of upgrading the stereo head unit and would like a reversing camera preferably wireless as don’t want to pull all the new panels off.
We can help you every step regarding audio upgrades.

But I suggest against a wireless camera for the following reasons, poor quality manufactured by our favourite country. You still have to run cables into the vehicle , interference , especially near wifi, and reliability .. running a quality camera is very easy on the T6,

Back