Unusual Kombi setup - value?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leighjcj

T6 Pro
Hey all, apologies if this is in the wrong place.. I’m about to crack on with my conversion so will be removing the kombi setup. I’ll be selling to help fund other bits but have no idea in value. I’ve not seen these kombi seats up for sale that’s all.. any input would be great

35607539-1B96-42E9-9B57-7CC811F52763.jpeg

Hey all, apologies if this is in the wrong place.. I’m about to crack on with my conversion so will be removing the kombi setup. I’ll be selling to help fund other bits but have no idea in value. I’ve not seen these kombi seats up for sale that’s all.. any input would be great

View attachment 83557
Click on the tag I’ve entered at the top of this post and you’ll see most of the For Sale ads concerning Kombi seats and setups. That’ll give you an idea.
GLWTS.

Sold mine recently. The seat was a triple Simora, so less desirable. I split and sold stuff separately - £200 for rubber floor and seat belts, £85 for 4 floor brackets (you'll have 8) and £260 for the seat. Hope that helps.

Sold mine recently. The seat was a triple Simora, so less desirable. I split and sold stuff separately - £200 for rubber floor and seat belts, £85 for 4 floor brackets (you'll have 8) and £260 for the seat. Hope that helps.
Thanks boxelder, certainly does help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back