Under-cab Trays....anyone Know A Better Solution?

DaveF

VIP Member
T6 Guru
So I've already replaced the undertrays beneath the passenger and drivers seats and I've noticed the passenger side is damaged again.

These VW plastic things are obviously made of cheese and not up to a bit of northern rain! Does anyone know of any alternative suppliers (not made of cheese!)

I'm thinking about getting one of these:

s-l225.jpg

£169 + £14.99 postage from Ebay. Bit pricey but should last.

Wonder if these will increase engine noise in the cab as they will reflect sound back up.

I'm thinking about getting one of these:

View attachment 57461

£169 + £14.99 postage from Ebay. Bit pricey but should last.

That's not what I'm looking for though, as that goes under the engine. I'm looking at the ones that mount further back, under the drivers and passenger seats. Thanks though

That's not what I'm looking for though, as that goes under the engine. I'm looking at the ones that mount further back, under the drivers and passenger seats. Thanks though
I know the ones you mean , lost the nearside one completely recently but luckily was replaced under warranty (I'd only bought the van a couple of weeks previously mind you) . Apparently a bad design which acts as a water scoop so when extremely wet the weight of the water collected is too much for the fixings. I'm going to fit a set of front mudflaps which might reduce the water spraying into the trays .

Back