Tyre Pressure 275/40/20

Hi I am wondering what tyre pressures should be used for my T32
I usually travel unladen and runs 275/40/20 wheels

Any ideas as the stock tyre pressure doesn’t apply as I’m larger than the Devonports

Trying to figure out best tyre pressure on my T6 - I'm running 275/40/20 tyres, internet searches are bringing up anything from 36 to 48 . . .
Thank you all!

36-38 should be fine depending on load you’re carrying. 48 is way too high!

Hi, I’m struggling to understand my tyre pressures to be honest. This is my tyre… cannot figure out what size / pressure it should be at all. Even took to the local garage and the guys just said 46 all round? 13869113-C86C-4FCB-B6A0-1CBCC4482FCC.jpegThey look low but have always looked a little low… not sure at all what PSI I should be running at as the door sticker doesn’t relate to anything on the tyre. Can anyone help? I’ve inflated to 45F and 40R but I’m worried that this is too high for the type of tyre. Off on a long drive this week thanks in advance!

2726C2DF-5AD8-4EB0-8414-D5E48368AB82.jpeg

807E41B0-1FC7-4DDF-8973-DD9D1E6C3B54.jpeg

0C0ACEEA-C609-45EB-B849-3B97052D929E.jpeg

Your last pic is the tyre size;
275/40 ZR20.
The ZR says it has a speed rating of over 149mph and the W confirms that as 168mph... if you're even remotely close to that I want to talk to your engine tuner.

I think this is a relatively common tyre size for 20" wheels, I suggest you check out what Oli at Bognor Motors has to say on the subject...

I have these tyres as well on my T6, T28, so much variations in suggested tyre pressure. Mine has a standard kitchen layout and usually just me, and some luggage, so am I right in thinking around 46psi front and back?

Your last pic is the tyre size;
275/40 ZR20.
The ZR says it has a speed rating of over 149mph and the W confirms that as 168mph... if you're even remotely close to that I want to talk to your engine tuner.

I think this is a relatively common tyre size for 20" wheels, I suggest you check out what Oli at Bognor Motors has to say on the subject...
Thanks - do you have a link to Oli at Bognor Motors (on here or webpage?) I've gone with 40R & 45F for now but do want to know if that's too high.

I have these tyres as well on my T6, T28, so much variations in suggested tyre pressure. Mine has a standard kitchen layout and usually just me, and some luggage, so am I right in thinking around 46psi front and back?
Me too - luggage and usually me, on occasion an other. The guy at my local garage said 46psi front & back but what I've read on here makes me wonder??

It's worth remembering that manufactures recommend higher pressures to save a gram or two of emissions, so generally lower pressures are more suitable.

Back