Two tone T6 - Candy White & ??... Ideas??

Susyp_belle

So.... we’ve got a Candy White T6 and tiring up of being mistaken for a white van man!! (Or woman in my case!!!)
looking for ideas for two tone (leaning towards spraying)... thinking of retro Dove blue (looks like it can still be sourced??) or more modern Indium grey....
Thoughts / ideas / pics welcomed!!

So.... we’ve got a Candy White T6 and tiring up of being mistaken for a white van man!! (Or woman in my case!!!)
looking for ideas for two tone (leaning towards spraying)... thinking of retro Dove blue (looks like it can still be sourced??) or more modern Indium grey....
You need to chat to @StormUk He’s just had his van done (was white) half white half red looks nice :thumbsup:

You could always go mean and moody ..... perhaps cheaper than a full wrap

BDE45D20-838A-4E57-BE6B-57D5F1952B0F.jpeg
it’s a T5 but you get the idea

update. White / grey

C3551BFB-5562-474A-BA88-3073E5B1E4B0.jpeg

Last edited:
The old school dove blue would look spot on with candy white on a T6. I think that would be something special. I’m betting it would be pretty unique on a T6 too.

I feel your pain. My van is Starlight Blue and I would love 2 tone but can’t think of the colour to go.

Just had her wrapped two tone as @VanDamMan said
20200626_210039.jpg
Really happy and the good thing is if we decide to have a change in a couple of years it comes off and can be replaced. Also had the cabinets done in the same colour to try and get the retro look
20200629_144833.jpg
£1500 well spent I feel

The old school dove blue would look spot on with candy white on a T6. I think that would be something special. I’m betting it would be pretty unique on a T6 too.
Thank you! ..... looks like as a paint it can still be sourced too... just need to find somewhere nearby that’s trustworthy/ reasonably priced now...
we haven’t looked into wrapping properly yet, but can any colour be matched? ie could we wrap in old school dove blue?

Back