Twin-adjust-projekt-sensitiv

GS1980

Sold!
VIP Member
Hi all, has anyone had the
Twin-Adjust-Projekt-Sensitiv coilovers fitted... I’m intrigued to know if there as good as what they’re made out to be.
I’m currently on H&R 40mm lowering springs and thinking about just adding the Koni dampers... as opposed to the above.

I'm on 40mm H&R springs with Koni active dampers and its miles better than lowering springs on standard dampers.

Cheers mate, do you carry any weight at all in the back? I drive a T28 and it does knock a little in the rear when empty... just wondered if it helps eradicate that... infact the the whole van feels like it’s going to shake to bits at times :cry:

Cheers mate, do you carry any weight at all in the back? I drive a T28 and it does knock a little in the rear when empty... just wondered if it helps eradicate that... infact the the whole van feels like it’s going to shake to bits at times :cry:

My van is empty 95% of the time.
I did find it knocked/banged at the rear a little after the H&R springs were fitted, but I have since fitted a set of spring silencers to the rear and its silent now.

My van is empty 95% of the time.
I did find it knocked/banged at the rear a little after the H&R springs were fitted, but I have since fitted a set of spring silencers to the rear and its silent now.
They aren’t those rubbers that coil around the spring are they, Exploria fit them?!

Back