Turn on rear fogs with vcds

shaiboyuk

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi,

Got an issue with headlight switch on my T6, it won't pull out fully, so works for front fogs but not rears.

Is it possible to turn rear fog on via vcds? Ideally when front fogs are put on?

Only till VW to replace headlight switch, book in for couple of weeks.

Thanks

aftermarket replacements switches are not too expensive

Rear fogs are the work of the devil…..

So are the fronts, I've been driving for 40 years and never needed to use either.
Nobody knows how to use them, get on the motorway these days and the faintest bit of mist and they all come on.
Trouble is there's no traffic police anymore to enforce their proper use, it's illegal to use them when visibility is more than 100 metres.
Any d*ckhead coming towards me with front foglights on gets my main beam.

So are the fronts, I've been driving for 40 years and never needed to use either.
Nobody knows how to use them, get on the motorway these days and the faintest bit of mist and they all come on.
Trouble is there's no traffic police anymore to enforce their proper use, it's illegal to use them when visibility is more than 100 metres.
Absolutely. I reckon I’ve probably used them 1/2 a dozen times in 30 of years. The rears are handy when the terwat behind you has his high beam on & is up your rear. Rear fogs should be linked to an annoying buzzer in the dash.

Back