TSi On E10 Fuel

Carbon13

T6 Pro
4000 miles using E10 in last couple of months on campervan trips, runs perfectly well, manual with a Pendle map, no hesitation, flat spots or pinking, fuel from a mixture of supermarkets plus Shell and ESSO, if anything it seems a little more economical, 630 miles on a tank last week fully loaded mainly on the motorways at legal speeds which considering the fuel situation made me really happy.

I wish they still sold the TSi, I'd have another ordered like a shot.

@Carbon13 630 on a tank?? I too have a TSI with a pendle map, only difference being its a DSG and its never heavily loaded. If I tip 300 miles on a fill I have a little smile to myself. If you can get 630 to a tank you must be the most cautiously disciplined driver known to man kind.

@Carbon13 630 on a tank?? I too have a TSI with a pendle map, only difference being its a DSG and its never heavily loaded. If I tip 300 miles on a fill I have a little smile to myself. If you can get 630 to a tank you must be the most cautiously disciplined driver known to man kind.
1400 miles in France and Spain in the last 7 days and fuel is the greatest expense so it pays to stick to the speed limits. I should complete the entire length of Spain on a single tank finishing later today....☀️

Update for what it's worth, 1002km across Spain and drinking red in Nerja now :) fully loaded camper, 2 people, 1 dog, bike and towbar mounted storage box on the back, 35.4mpg average, Crossclimate+ SUV XLs 215/65/16, had to top up to avoid a domestic but the TSi even with a 300+ map will do a thousand km on a tank ( 80 L ). Torrential rain in places, we had 2 deer run across the road in front of us, an old bloke in a 206 drive across a verge into a tree and a chap in a Cayman who passed us at insane speed get pulled out of a ditch by the Guardia Civil half an hour later, it has been a good day....

Update for what it's worth, 1002km across Spain and drinking red in Nerja now :) fully loaded camper, 2 people, 1 dog, bike and towbar mounted storage box on the back, 35.4mpg average, Crossclimate+ SUV XLs 215/65/16, had to top up to avoid a domestic but the TSi even with a 300+ map will do a thousand km on a tank ( 80 L ). Torrential rain in places, we had 2 deer run across the road in front of us, an old bloke in a 206 drive across a verge into a tree and a chap in a Cayman who passed us at insane speed get pulled out of a ditch by the Guardia Civil half an hour later, it has been a good day....
Wow, you must still be driving in your head! Nerja is a lovely spot - so jealous!

Back