Travelin-Lite

Not trying to defend them or anything, but it kinda sounds like cash flow problems maybe? ie. not having stuff in stock, ordering from suppliers and then posting it.

Not the company they were from several years ago.. been getting worse and worse for me.. no longer buy from them!

If you're looking for disks and pads why not support a fellow forum member?

I bought some rear disks & pads from Nutexa. UPS managed to screw up the delivery. Janet from Nutexa was brilliant at dealing with the problem, even though it wasn’t directly down to Nutexa. I wouldn’t have any hesitation in buying from them again.

Agreed, I accidentally ordered the wrong pads and Janet rang me to tell me and check which pads I actually needed.
Anywhere else would have just sent them out and then I wouldn't have realised until the van was up in the air and in bits.

Hi folks, has anyone had issues buying from Travelin-Lite?
I've ordered several things from them before but suddenly gone terrible, bought discs and pads from them but over a week later they still havent sent them out because not in stock (said will chase supplier but never come back to me) they are now ignoring emails and I've said to cancel the order and will go to a local motor factor.
hi if you still need some pads and discs sending out, more than happy to help out and can get them out on a next day service, if you use T6FORUM at checkout on our website you'll recieve the forum discount

www.nutexafrictions.co.uk

Hi folks, has anyone had issues buying from Travelin-Lite?
I've ordered several things from them before but suddenly gone terrible, bought discs and pads from them but over a week later they still havent sent them out because not in stock (said will chase supplier but never come back to me) they are now ignoring emails and I've said to cancel the order and will go to a local motor factor.
just noticed your on the Wirral......were only in Hoylake :mexican wave:

Back