Travelin-Lite

Wongo

Cabbie
T6 Pro
Theses guys trade on EBay, ordered a set of front foglights with LED bulbs, I also needed them fitted which they arranged for me.

Great job using genuine VW or high quality Parts, well pleased.

They have DRL's and an LED custom upgrade for the Headlights under development, pleasure to deal with.

I have had all my interior led's off these guys ,great led no problems

I know Elliott one of the owners, he is a top bloke and has his finger on the pulse with all t5/6 mods. Let me know if anyone is after anything in particular and I can ask

I know Elliott one of the owners, he is a top bloke and has his finger on the pulse with all t5/6 mods. Let me know if anyone is after anything in particular and I can ask
An update on his T6 headlights would be great. I suspect there are quite a few potential purchasers on here!

Ordered Auto Headlight conversion, had a problem with the module, spoke to Elliot he immediately posted out a replacement (arrived 1st class post the next day) without asking to see the defective module first.
What great customer service, definitely recommend this company.

Ordered a pair of side skirts on Monday which arrived on Tuesday, there was a problem and dropped them an email that evening. Ruby left a vm apologising and saying she would sort it.

New set arrived today, no issues.......fantastic customer service so I will be using them again if I need anything they sell. Great company :)

An update on his T6 headlights would be great. I suspect there are quite a few potential purchasers on here!
I have just fitted his headlights on my T6, I have only driven in town so far so will have to update once I have been on a dark country road but so far I'm please with them.

CaliStu, I live in Falkirk if you want to see the headlights you are welcome.

Thumbs up from us as well, all the stuff he supplied is great quality - We have found that his T6 front spoiler fits better than the genuine ones.

I have just fitted his headlights on my T6, I have only driven in town so far so will have to update once I have been on a dark country road but so far I'm please with them.

CaliStu, I live in Falkirk if you want to see the headlights you are welcome.
Thanks very much for the offer but I fitted them as soon as they were available! Those H4s were just unbearable

Top customer service from travelinlite. Bought a gloss black badge set and dynamic indicators last month, but due to work was not able to fit it.

When I went to fit the front one, found that several of the small little clips had broken. Which meant the badge was not 100% clipped in and secure.

A phone call to travelinlite and spoke to Dan who offered to send a replacement out foc. To be fair, didn't have to do it, but what great customer service, especially during this weird time.

Good to hear - they aren’t far from me and planning to head up once all is back to normal

Unfortunately not a great experience for me.

Bought the RCD360 stereo which broke within the 1 year warranty. They agreed to send a replacement which was very good of them. UNTIL the second one broke and it was at this point my messages were being read but ignored and I got no response. Safe to say the RCD360 is a piece of sh...............

Hi folks, has anyone had issues buying from Travelin-Lite?
I've ordered several things from them before but suddenly gone terrible, bought discs and pads from them but over a week later they still havent sent them out because not in stock (said will chase supplier but never come back to me) they are now ignoring emails and I've said to cancel the order and will go to a local motor factor.

Had a few good transaction but bought a RCD360 stereo which they replaced under warranty so fair play BUT then the replacement broke shortly after and thats when the igoring started.........

i have literally just been given a refund! shame as they have some nice stuff but I'd be weary to use again.

I've used travelinlite two or three times, and had an issue every time in one way or another (quality of parts / bits missing from the order)

A colleague bought the folding mirror kit, and they were poor quality - sent two kits, both equally as bad.

If you're looking for disks and pads why not support a fellow forum member?

Don't buy the battery cover they sell (it does fit a 6.1) as it is shocking quality. I've made better things at school in the 80's using vacuum forming.

Recently I wanted to order rear lamps (T6.1 led imitation). However their response to my question was sooo looong that I'm waiting still for last two answers. In the meantime I've found the same, german quality lamps in DE and ordered (even cheaper) so... good that you wrote about problems - now I'm happy I have not ordered from them :p

Back