TPMS warning an no way too reset even AA cant do it!!

RayC

Tyre testing and development
VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hello

I have a T6 67 plate Kombi Highline it has TPMS sticker warning light etc yesterday the warning came on tyres were ok but I've fitted 17" wheels so I read manual on how to reset it says button in glove box but its just a blank, is this correct should it have a button?

next I looked in DIS its not there, called VW assist they set AA he gave up could do nothing

I read on here about adding it by putting D3 in the coding mine is F3 I did put D3 in and the option came up in the DIS to reset it

its crap that I have to do this and I wondered if my van is a misbuild?

could anyone else with highline kombi look to see if they have a button inside the glove box

Thanks

Ray

The reset for the TPM is in the dash display. Just scroll down and reset it

its not there I have winter tyres but no tpms option

It should be an option in the MFD on a kombi but turned off on a panel van.

If you don't have a full mfd, such as on a startline it will be in the glove box

But its a highline therefore it should have a MFSW therefore it should be in the DIS ??
If you are stuck and there is no option on the MFD for it i would take it to the dealer as it doesnt sound right

100% its not there!

does anyone have the coding info to turn off the TPMS

I have told the instrument panel its not fitted this removes the warning lamp but it bongs once when you key on as the TPMS tyre pressure warning is active I don't want it anyway as the van is used for tyre testing it gets new wheels fitted every 15 mins on a test day so its a PITA!!

Reactions: mmi
if I put D3 coding in it comes up but not the original F3 code

Back