Towing Hitch And Parking Sensors

Mine is a fixed towbar, and no issues with parking sensors. I am led to believe it is the electrical hook up and connection to the van. Mine is t6 specific connection so when I select reverse i get a towing icon on screen and no reverse sensor beeps
Hi, I'm a new member here and not long had my T6 LWB Shuttle. I'm looking for a towbar and would be quite happy with a fixed one, if there are no sensor issues. There is no prep on the vehicle so I would need a specific connection and professional installation. Can you advise what to get and where? Many thanks.

Hi, I'm a new member here and not long had my T6 LWB Shuttle. I'm looking for a towbar and would be quite happy with a fixed one, if there are no sensor issues. There is no prep on the vehicle so I would need a specific connection and professional installation. Can you advise what to get and where? Many thanks.

if you want detachable then you have westfalia or PCT, fixed swan neck i would go with westfalia

for 13 pin electrics you have a choice of westfalia or ECS, both are proper canbus with all the benefits they bring.

Its seems odd that I fitted a Wastfalia detachable towbar and I dont have any issues with it and the reversing sensors.
Hi I am going to have a go at fitting the westfalia with a bypass relay. Where did you connect the power supply for the relay. Did you take to the battery or did you pick up power under the passenger seat

Hi I am going to have a go at fitting the westfalia with a bypass relay. Where did you connect the power supply for the relay. Did you take to the battery or did you pick up power under the passenger seat
Why not fit dedicated electrics?

Hi. I used a dedicated feed from the battery that is also used for additional power points in the rear.

My bike rack and trailer lights work fine through the bypass relay, and when I'm reversing I just hit the reversing beeper cancel icon on my head unit.

Hi. I used a dedicated feed from the battery that is also used for additional power points in the rear.

My bike rack and trailer lights work fine through the bypass relay, and when I'm reversing I just hit the reversing beeper cancel icon on my head unit.
Is it a shuttle or van. I have a shuttle and looks like a bugger to get right hand side indicators in through the rear heater. Did you take them outside and back in to bypass relay

Back