Aftermarket reverse camera + parking sensors question

GetTheDub

Has anyone had a reverse camera and parking sensors fitted to a t6 shuttle where the sensors + camera view show up on the screen? I've seen some reverse cameras fitted but the images of the vehicle and senors do not show on the screen. So I'm guessing it has to be a certain type of kit that does this?
I've seen one company do them but they want an arm and a leg for it to be done lol

I view my van as a long term item and I don't want to damage it. I have driven company vans previously so I am accustomed to using side mirrors and not having a rear view mirror. My last 3 cars all came with a reversing camera and sensors and I enjoyed the peace of mind they provided. So when I bought our van this was one upgrade I considered well worth it to protect my van from me making a dumb ass mistake. Reverse parking is something that has been ingrained in me as well so making sure there is nothing in the middle of the place behind me like a tree limb etc. for me, is a no brainer.
I went to @Absolut5 and chose the middle of the range camera. Took about 2 hours. No messy wiring, great picture, couldn't be happier.

Back