Towbar Fitting for T6 - 2017 T28 Startline - Ex FPS Panel Van

RikParr73

T6 Pro
Hi

I have a 2017 ex FPS Panel Van - T28 Startlilne. I need a tow bar fitting. I have no idea if my van model has the wiring in ready, I'm assuming not. If I were to buy the towbar itself is there anyone in the North-West area able to give me a price for fitting and wiring up to the BCM correctly please?

Thanks in advance.

Rik

PF Jones at Wigan did ours in February. Pleased with the work and they seem to know their stuff. I booked through the website which gives you options and prices. Phil Wells the Branch manager is very helpful direct dial 01942 826304. You can ring Phil to discuss. Plenty to do in the area while you wait for the van to be done.

He might remember us. We have a reflex silver Kombi which unusually has windows all round. It was an option to have the extra windows, we bought it as an ex demonstrator.

PF Jones at Wigan did ours in February. Pleased with the work and they seem to know their stuff. I booked through the website which gives you options and prices. Phil Wells the Branch manager is very helpful direct dial 01942 826304. You can ring Phil to discuss. Plenty to do in the area while you wait for the van to be done.
How long did the work take?

Anyone looking for a Westphalia detachable with electrics, I just got this 'website pricing error' honoured by Hedley's in Durham. From the reaction when I called them, it won't be there tomorrow, so I'd be quick. Solid £120 less than I was able to find anywhere else, and as a bonus they're coming to me to fit it. Screenshot 2020-07-02 at 15.27.33.png

I'm only ever going to have a bike rack on there. Had universal for 10yrs on my Touran and it was fine. Couldn't justify the extra expense for the dedicated, although I can see why people would.

Back