Tow bar fitting

James1982

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi
anyone in the north west recommend a tow bar fitter, near Blackpool but dont mind travelling to Manchester. Looking at the tow trust detachable , says 120kg nose weight and no additional parts for bumper support from vw as there is designed to do this.

cheers
James

Not able to recommend a fitter as not my area of the country but good choice of tow bar in my opinion.
I too fitted a tow trust detachable and was really pleased with the quality and as you say there is no messing about with the extra parts like you have to with a Westfalia tow bar for the bumper support. It does support the bumper well with no movement of the bumper if you kneel on it.

Hi James

We had a Westfalia detachable tow bar fitted to our T6 by PF Jones at Wigan (just before lock down). They fitted dedicated wiring. The van had a reinforcing bar already in place. Very pleased with the job. We took the van over in the morning had a breakfast in Asda, went to the cinema and picked the van up. Living the high life on our last day out before lock down!

You can play with the options/ brands on the PF Jones website but I would recommend speaking to Phil Wells Branch Manager at Wigan tel 01942 826304 or wigan@pfjones.co.uk

Cheers
Dave

Back