Tow Bar fitting - Cardiff area

milesizzit

VIP Member
Hi all, I’m looking to fit a detachable tow bar on my 2017 T6. I live close to Cardiff, so wanted to know if anyone has any recommendations for fitters in the Cardiff area. Plus, anything I need to think about given my van has recently been converted to a camper van. Thanks all

Hi all, I’m looking to fit a detachable tow bar on my 2017 T6. I live close to Cardiff, so wanted to know if anyone has any recommendations for fitters in the Cardiff area. Plus, anything I need to think about given my van has recently been converted to a camper van. Thanks all
Going to follow this thread as I need one for my 2021 T6.1

Going to follow this thread as I need one for my 2021 T6.1
Brittannia towbars in Swansea.
Mines booked in for a westfallia detachable early June. Think its about £680 all in the non detachable was about £480 if I remember correct.

Brittannia towbars in Swansea.
Mines booked in for a westfallia detachable early June. Think its about £680 all in the non detachable was about £480 if I remember correct.
Does that include electric please

Sorry not from that way but do think about electric supply , if you want function like reverse sensors de activated or under control
Reverse camera function to show towing ect
Do you need to have part of the underside of the bumper cut away not sure on your type
With electric connection you can have different pin types depending what you want the tow ball for

Sorry not from that way but do think about electric supply , if you want function like reverse sensors de activated or under control
Reverse camera function to show towing ect
Do you need to have part of the underside of the bumper cut away not sure on your type
With electric connection you can have different pin types depending what you want the tow ball for
Good shout, will be using it mainly for bike rack and camping trailer. I have reverse sensors. I’ve read on on other threads that towbars will have minimal to no impact on sensors. Is that your experience?

Back