Tow Bar Box

Lanscapes

We want to take an inflatable kayak with us when camping, and we’re looking tow bar boxes. And recommendations please?

We want to take an inflatable kayak with us when camping, and we’re looking tow bar boxes. And recommendations please?
Have a looksie here
&

I've got a Westfalia BC60 Tow Bar Bike rack, (T5 Caravelle) which also has a Platform or a Box, of which, both can be fitted separately and securely (key) in seconds!
Also, the Box has wheels on the corners at one end, to allow easy carrying.
I believe 60kg is the max weight allowed, so you may want to check up on the weight of your inflatable and sundries?
Hope this helps, other wise it's a 'Fat Max', box from B&Q, with some diy, to complete the fitting and fixing.
Regards.

I've got a Westfalia BC60 Tow Bar Bike rack, (T5 Caravelle) which also has a Platform or a Box, of which, both can be fitted separately and securely (key) in seconds!
Also, the Box has wheels on the corners at one end, to allow easy carrying.
I believe 60kg is the max weight allowed, so you may want to check up on the weight of your inflatable and sundries?
Hope this helps, other wise it's a 'Fat Max', box from B&Q, with some diy, to complete the fitting and fixing.
Regards.
Thank you for this. I think I’ll be well inside the weight limit. I saw something like this online. Looks expensive but plenty of room

Back