Total noob questions

Vectra

Hi all
I’m a complete noob to the scene.... and at the moment quite excitable!
I am currently weighing up the different options to eventually end up with a high spec camperT6

A couple of quick questions for doing a conversion.
what would be the preferred base to start with for a conversion company? Caravelle? Van? Combi? Looking at long wheelbase.
What is the consensus on the possibility of re-registering the vehicle type once converted? From a commercial entity to a car/or personal vehicle (costs, speed limit changes etc)
(Less practical-not a game changer)
I have young children, who at the moment we set up a DVD player for long journeys in the car.
what are the tv options for use when the vehicle is moving? Can they for eg sit in the back and watch a professional fitted smart caravan dvd/tv (stream Netflix via mobile) when the vehicle is moving? is this something that is even available?

thanks all

1. Budget and spec will play the biggest part, if you go van or Kombi try to get the highline trim or at least AC if it’s a lower spec
2. Not currently possible
3. The rear seats would need to have seatbelts etc, depending on layout they could end up sitting at the back of the van which might be difficult to pass things if they’re young?

Back