This is Money camper article...

Stay Frosty

Electrician
T6 Legend
Not normally one to get excited at appearing on camera but reading through an article on This is Money on my tablet this morning concerning the scammers favourites eBay and the T5, I read down and the second picture showed an elderly couple sat outside a decent looking T6.
What caught my eye first was the sparkly MOMO Revenge wheels and I thought it was great that at least one other owner out there liked a bit of bling, next up was obvious and that the van was a T6 not 5, sloppy reporting that, liking the picture though as it looks like Chestnut Brown metallic and dropped slightly so no huge wheel arch gaps above tyres.
Hang on, WTF, that's me and Mrs StayFrosty sat outside Agnes our camper, possibly Busfest 21 in which case Wewar would have been the next van to the left and Insertcoin to the right.
Couple of things concerning me not least appearing to look like an older version of Andy out of The Detectorists and secondly how will I collect the royalties?

Not normally one to get excited at appearing on camera but reading through an article on This is Money on my tablet this morning concerning the scammers favourites eBay and the T5, I read down and the second picture showed an elderly couple sat outside a decent looking T6.
What caught my eye first was the sparkly MOMO Revenge wheels and I thought it was great that at least one other owner out there liked a bit of bling, next up was obvious and that the van was a T6 not 5, sloppy reporting that, liking the picture though as it looks like Chestnut Brown metallic and dropped slightly so no huge wheel arch gaps above tyres.
Hang on, WTF, that's me and Mrs StayFrosty sat outside Agnes our camper, possibly Busfest 21 in which case Wewar would have been the next van to the left and Insertcoin to the right.
Couple of things concerning me not least appearing to look like an older version of Andy out of The Detectorists and secondly how will I collect the royalties?

Screen Shot 2023-01-04 at 10.07.45.png

Anyway, in order to keep things accurate, shouldn't you update your profile from "electrician" to "advertising model" now?

Anyway, in order to keep things accurate, shouldn't you update your profile from "electrician" to "advertising model" now?
I tried altering my profile after blowing my final fuse and packing my kit away, it wouldn't take "retireded" even though I feel that way after reading some of the more techy threads on here. As for the modelling career I have unfeasibly large hands for a small chap so displaying Rolex/Omega watches online or that opening for a stunt cock are both non starters.

Will you take £10k ..?? ….Best colour btw

150 miles from Blackburn to Leeds ???????????

Back