Sold 2017 (67) T32 LWB 204PS DSG Kombi Semi-converted Day Van Hi-Lo Pop Roof. Price now reduced to £35k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, divorce is now forcing the sale of my pride and joy, which means it needs to go sooner rather than later. I've been made aware that this is the worst time of year to sell, but unfortunately, needs must. That said, at this price, it hopefully represents an amazing opportunity and will at least benefit someone else.

2017 VW Transporter T6 T32 LWB Kombi Day van
204BHP
2.0 tdi
DSG
LWB
Black
Tailgate
57k miles – (this will increase as its my daily driver)
Highline Spec
Comfort Dash
Genuine Multifunctional Steering Wheel (this has a cover on it as I like a slightly thicker wheel. I did an ok job, but there's couple of bits on the rear that don't quite line up.
Apple Car Play
Discovery Sat Nav
Electric Heated Side Mirrors with fold up function
Electrically heated front and rear windscreen
Heated Front Seats
Captain seats with Kiravans swivels
OEM LED Headlights (Essential IMO)
Air Conditioning
Complete dechrome
Custom fit rubber mat in cabin

Full-Service History (Last Serviced October 2022, EGR replaced December 2021) MOT 19th October 2023.

4 Seats, all with belts. Two singles in rear (one left, one right, no centre), one of which has different trim to the others (nearside). Floor bolts installed for centre seat, but we never used it so sold it off to improve access to the sleeping space in the rear.
Driver’s seat has double arm rests.
Front seat swivels.
Grey blackout curtains
Satin Black Powder Coated Devonports 17"
Gloss Black Sidebars
Gloss black VW, TDI and TRANSPORTER badges

Reversing Camera to rearview mirror
Front Assist with Parking Sensors
Genuine Cruise Control

Carpet lining on ply panels & fully insulated and sound deadened rear wheel arches, sides and cab floor (Sides are triple layered, Silent Coat 3mm, Dodo Thermoliner and Dodo Thermo Fleece).

Grey suedeliner headlining with touch controlled spotlights

Planar Diesel Heater. This has been brilliant and uses so little fuel. We've run it through the night in the winter with the side window slightly open, but most of the time, only run it for an hour or two. Can get the van ridiculously warm, ridiculously quickly.

CBE Pc 210 system, 110 ah Leisure Battery, Battery to Battery charger that cuts out when you turn the engine off, electric hook up
2 x USB sockets
2 x 240v sockets
1 x 12v socket in rear
Switches for USB Sockets, lights and Pop Top Light.
110a leisure battery (Located under front passenger seat)
240v mains hook up (Located under rear bumper)

HiLo full scenic pop top roof in black canvas, colour matched roof (not the gel coated version that fades). This is the Rolls Royce of Pop Tops when properly installed and ours has been brilliant. Easy enough to put up and take down (although it does take a little practice), the space and headroom it offers is second to none. Plus, you have absolutely no idea looking at it when it's down, that it's even there. The ultimate stealth look.
Awning rail concealed under pop-top

Rear bed was made by me and sleeps two very comfortably.
Cushions are 2 inches of firm foam with another two inches of memory foam on top. They were originally configured for 2 pods in the rear, but now just remain in situ as a full bed. We typically just fit a double sheet over the top, tucked in at the sides, and have always been comfortable.
The bed itself is made of 18mm ply throughout with additional support from 38x63 CLS timber. Cross support for the rear section is 20mmx20mm steel box section.
My wife, daughter and I have all lain in the back at the same time without issue and our combined weight is around 180kg.
There are 2 drawers, the rear drawer is massive and provides access to the vast majority of storage space under the bed. The front drawer pulls out between the two rear seats and there are also small compartments, behind each of the rear seats. This section is slightly unfinished, but would be fairly straight forwards for anyone with basic wood working skills.
Of the three configurations we've tried, this worked by far and away the best for us.

Overall great condition and other than the EGR needing replacing, I've never had any issues since I’ve owned it.

The heater, EHU, Leisure Battery, Cab insulation, Pop Top, rear seat reconfiguration and Lighting were all done by Scenic Campers in Garstang to our specification/design.

As far as issues are concerned, there's a tiny dent in the rear of the nearside panel, which is visible in the photo. It's barely noticeable to me, but I've factored that into the price anyway. Additionally, some plastic trim has come loose underneath and I haven't got round to sorting it yet. I may well have by the time it sells, but on the off-chance I haven't, I've factored that in as well.

Currently paying approx. £500 for insurance via A-Plan, with an agreed valuation of £55k.

I also have everything to help get set up camping if needed. Tables, gas burners, pegs, awnings etc.

Can all be negotiated if required.

Heavily reduced to £35k in the hope of a very quick sale.

Payment either via bank transfer (and cleared funds) or cash at a bank.

Reg (RF17 JEZ) is a private plate, which will be returned to original (LS67 0RZ) upon sale.

Questions & viewing welcome.

ED8E9490-1C62-42E1-BAF7-9143C5AF0A3F.jpg

IMG_4073.jpeg

IMG_4966 2.jpeg

IMG_4966.jpeg

IMG_5372.jpeg

IMG_5783.jpeg

IMG_5785.jpeg

IMG_5786.jpeg

IMG_5788.jpeg

IMG_5789.jpeg

IMG_5889.jpeg