Think I'm in love....

I think i like the front and side skirts but i dont really like the rear bumper and spoiler. I would like to see it in the flesh. Its not a cheap bit of kit tho.

The red detailing. Rear spoiler and those wheels ruin it. A simple classy colour and this kit is stunning. I'm biased though.

The black wheels and silver lip looks small compared to the kit that's why I went with the abt cr20s.

I've seen this in person on a black and also grey T6, both looked really nice tbh, i really do think it depends what colour its on and if its been done as a block colour or not.
But again thats the best thing about these vans, you can have them whatever way to suit your taste, its never going to be everyones cup of tea, but its going to be the persons who has spent a small fortune on theirs.... and thats what really matters :thumbsup:

Sorry guys I thought it was the new Sportsline like the one I saw at citygate last week but that had a black roof. This has just been pimped

I'm not liking the back spoiler or rear bumper at all and could do without the red rim on the wheels

I have just looked at the pic on my iPad which I can see better now,
I don't like the red stripes on the lower grill or upper grill......
Oh hang on, I've done that....
I think the red on the grills look great....
That rear spoiler and wheels with the red trim let it down badly.....:(

The red trim on the wheels are alloy gaitors. This is another ritcher sport abt creation. More pics on their facebook page.

It's completely bonded on. The rear bumper has support brackets and fixings as well as being bonded on.
I'm going to fit 2 screws through the bottom from skirt just incase.

The exhaust is nice. It heat ceramic plasma coated black. However one pipe is a dummy pipe.

Last edited:
Back