The 1st Post...

sparkzer

Sparkzter!
T6 Guru
Hi all, i joined a while back when i picked up my T6 and have been lurking ever since.

I have a 2017 Trendline T28, camper converted and a few mods added by the previous owner, it mainly gets used as a day van when attending events etc and for dog walks etc. I had intended to get something a little older and convert it myself, however the lure to the T6 over the 5 or 5.1 was strong so ended up digging a bit deeper.

I have a tow bar wiring kit to fit over xmas and auto lights to add and plan to upgrade to a multi functional steering wheel when i get my hands on one.

Others vehicles in our fleet include a Mk7 Golf 7.5 R-line (my daily), Mk5 Polo GTI (partners daily) and a Mk1 Golf GTI..so no stranger to VWs!

I've already picked up a bit from you all already in my lurking days, (mainly VCDS tweaks that I've completed over the past weeks, speedo cal and getting the large MPH speedo, oh and dial shoosh!) and look forward to learning more!

Cheers,

Garry

IMG_20190911_090853.jpg

Lovely building in the back drop mate.
look forward to hearing more about your build and plans.

Lovely building in the back drop mate.
Its not mine im afraid...its an airbnb we stayed at in Ireland - we took the van across there a few weeks after buying it as a bit of a shake down - covered over 2500 miles in 2 weeks.

Back