Telescopic Ridge Pole

Chopman

Sold
T6 Guru
Hi, I have a railsail and a few poles which we use in a variety of configurations.
One thing I'd like to get is a ridge pole that I can put on top of the uprights and fold the sail over this pole under certain circumstances.

I tried ordering a Bo-Camp 180-250cm ridge pole on 8th June and still no sight of it. Does anyone have any other recommendations - I'm struggling to find anything....

I have a very similar 3 piece, telescoping, steel pole that came with my Karsten tent's rain awning - its slightly shorter though at about 155cm to 220cm. If you think this would do have a word with James at Home (sole UK Importers for Karsten) to see if he could source one, maybe as a replacement part (be warned though, like all things Karsten, it wont be cheap!).

Alternatively, as an interim/cheaper solution, could you use a piece of thick wooden dowelling combined with a length of copper tube to give you the telescoping effect, i.e. insert dowelling into copper and then drill holes at various positions??

Back