Team Starlight Blue

Another SB member. I have had the van two & half years now. Joined the forum early Jan.
I bought the van virtually as you se it now, & have added a few bits along the way.
Joining this forum has really helped with some issues I have had, there is always someone on here who can offer advice, the only trouble is, it also costs a lot of money, I need to stop looking at what others are doing to their vans, & convincing myself that I must have it!!IMG_0047.JPGIMG_0048.JPGIMG_0053.JPGIMG_0054.jpg

Another SB member. I have had the van two & half years now. Joined the forum early Jan.
I bought the van virtually as you se it now, & have added a few bits along the way.
Joining this forum has really helped with some issues I have had, there is always someone on here who can offer advice, the only trouble is, it also costs a lot of money, I need to stop looking at what others are doing to their vans, & convincing myself that I must have it!!View attachment 103659View attachment 103660View attachment 103661View attachment 103662
Nice bus

The van is a kombi conversion, which was carried out by Andy at Not Just Campers.
The van has been carpet lined, halo roof, & leather seats.
I use the van for fishing. I normally do 3 or 4 trips a year to France. I have been to Northern Italy in the van, & fingers crossed, we will be driving out to Croatia in 2022.
The rear 2+1 seats out the back, put my ply protection in the back,& off we go, although with everything that has been going on, not much fishing lately. Next planned trip is June, to France. Fingers crossed, we get to go.

Looks very nice
We have same colour van for work but never looks shiny like yours lol
Nice little touch from the dealer of the gifts as well
Enjoy
Don’t think it’s been as shiny since picking it up! Yeah, great touch was really unexpected. They did a class job too converting from standard combi

Hello all!View attachment 102896

On Friday I pick up my T6 highline Starlight Blue! One of the first things I’m looking to add is a rear bumper protector and a front splitter. I think I’m going to go for a gloss black front splitter, but I am unsure what bumper protector to go for? I was thinking about a carbon one as a gloss black one might look a bit too much? Anybody got any ideas/opinions?
First Step Vehicle Solutions?

That's a great picture @NCB made so much better by what is definitely the best colour anyone could ever dream of having on a T6 you lucky duck :thumbsup:

Reactions: NCB
Evening all. I'm far to old to be referred to as a 'newbie', but that's exactly what I am. New to vans, new to VW (although I did have a Bora once, which was great), new to campervanning. Had my Kombi since Nov 2020 and due to Covid, been exactly nowhere in it. Waiting for conversion, which with Covid and Brexit delaying parts, seems like a mirage on the horizon of time! Spent time researching (for 'researching' - read 'spending') on a bit of external titivating. Looking forward to learning from you all.09.JPG

Back