1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Team silver

Discussion in 'Show Us Your T6' started by Fasteddie, 12 Sep 2016.

1. Smr72

Smr72 Member VIP Member

Map
    No @StudleyGlass I got them done, a neighbours got a body shop

2. Smr72

Smr72 Member VIP Member

Map
    Thanks @Buggirl

3. Walski

Walski Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

Map
    Nice van @Smr72, particularly like the wheels!!! :):););):thumbsup::thumbsup:
    IMG_0441.JPG

Roadrunner, Smr72 and Buggirl like this.
  4. Chopman

Chopman Senior Member T6 Guru

Nice addition to team Silver...
    Hi Ho Silver.....

5. Buggirl

Buggirl Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

Map
  6. Kingsway

Kingsway Member

IMG_1634.JPG Not sure where to start, had planned to put the new Sportline wheels on but can decide on colour, fancied black with black side bars, anyone know if the new style are ok if sprayed black?(VW £150 + vat to spray) Now going towards the anthracite wheels but which side bars would match them? and then was definitely going to have roof rails after having the VW roof bars on my T5 which were really noisy, but which colour black or silver. Look forward to any comments, advice and any silver van photos!

Buggirl likes this.
  7. Kingsway

Kingsway Member

IMG_2406.JPG
    Almost forgot had a spoiler fitted

Buggirl likes this.
  8. DaveBos

DaveBos Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

Map
    Go black, black, black...I reckon.

Kingsway likes this.
  9. Chopman

Chopman Senior Member T6 Guru

It looks like mine at the moment :thumbsup::thumbsup:.
    I think Silver with contrast black looks good - that's the way I'm going with it anyway.

10. amdowney

amdowney Member

Silver is a nice colour and not too bad for dirt. However seem to be a bit too common around here and they are a pig to colour match, as mine's a few shades of silver now. Going blackberry soon, yet to see one of them in the flesh.

11. Buggirl

Map
    Lovely! Really love reflex silver, one of the best VW paints ever! Keep her as she is she is ace!

Kingsway likes this.
  12. digitalcaptive

digitalcaptive New Member

Map
  13. Buggirl

Map
    I love this! Awesome bus! Reflex silver is just best VW colour ever! I love white too though as mine is white.

digitalcaptive likes this.
  14. Mosschops

Mosschops Member

I ordered my T6 last week and joined team Mojave ...however....called dealer and changed to silver on Monday after seeing a few on the road love it :laugh: so now need to join Team Silver

T6 Dave's Dad likes this.
  15. Berger

Berger New Member VIP Member

Map
    Just upgraded my 5.1 to this today can't wait to collect it

IMG_6494.JPG

Buggirl, Mosschops and T6 Dave's Dad like this.
  16. T6 Dave's Dad

T6 Dave's Dad Senior Member T6 Guru

Map
    @Berger Welcome to the Forum, great bunch of peeps on here and will give you all the advice you need from all of their many skills, knowledge and experience - you have only to ask. We also like to see pics of your van and mods that you make :thumbsup::whistle:

Berger likes this.
  17. Berger

Map
    Thanks it looks a great forum, I've got a 15 plate 5.1 and Vw are letting me take all my mods off it before I swap it I have a rns 510 dab reverse cam rubber load liner 20" wheels wind deflectors and I'm planning to lower it straight away my van was lowered by Vw but I'm going to sort it out myself this time, any recommendations for lowering?

18. T6 Dave's Dad

Map
    @Berger the latest seems to be Bilstein B14s. There are a number of threads under Suspension Springs Brakes.

Berger likes this.
  19. Berger

Map
    Thanks I'll have a look

20. T6 Dave's Dad

Map
    Damned predictive text. Corrected text.