Team Reflex Silver

IMG_1634.JPG Not sure where to start, had planned to put the new Sportline wheels on but can decide on colour, fancied black with black side bars, anyone know if the new style are ok if sprayed black?(VW £150 + vat to spray) Now going towards the anthracite wheels but which side bars would match them? and then was definitely going to have roof rails after having the VW roof bars on my T5 which were really noisy, but which colour black or silver. Look forward to any comments, advice and any silver van photos!

It looks like mine at the moment :thumbsup::thumbsup:.
I think Silver with contrast black looks good - that's the way I'm going with it anyway.

Silver is a nice colour and not too bad for dirt. However seem to be a bit too common around here and they are a pig to colour match, as mine's a few shades of silver now. Going blackberry soon, yet to see one of them in the flesh.

I ordered my T6 last week and joined team Mojave ...however....called dealer and changed to silver on Monday after seeing a few on the road love it :laugh: so now need to join Team Silver

@Berger Welcome to the Forum, great bunch of peeps on here and will give you all the advice you need from all of their many skills, knowledge and experience - you have only to ask. We also like to see pics of your van and mods that you make :thumbsup::whistle:

Thanks it looks a great forum, I've got a 15 plate 5.1 and Vw are letting me take all my mods off it before I swap it I have a rns 510 dab reverse cam rubber load liner 20" wheels wind deflectors and I'm planning to lower it straight away my van was lowered by Vw but I'm going to sort it out myself this time, any recommendations for lowering?

Back