Team Reflex Silver

Yes SoLow’s max height with Rotiform DTM.

Tyres as follows;

Uniroyal rainsport 5

Rear 275 35 20 102Y

Front 255 35 20 97Y

Not quite the right tyres for a T32 but for this look you won’t get them easily without issues like rubbing… I’ve had zero issues in around 10k miles now running these tyres, front are down to just under 3mm rears at 4MM so won’t be long before I change them.

My sliding door does not rub - it’s carpeted but I understand people have different things done to their inside rear doors, if I had a chunkier tyre it would run for sure!

I get a bit of rubbing on the arch liner on the front either when driving a bit energetic over a particularly bouncy road, or when the rear of the van is loaded and I’m 6 up but it’s minimal and I’m sore with a heat gun and some persuasion it would easily be solved but it’s not a big issue!

Zero rubbing on rear, if I wasn’t carrying so much in the back I’d drop it more, but I find it sits perfectly for me!

Deffo speak to @The Van Cave for wheels he has a set of wheels for sale off his demo van which are the only other wheel I’d change to now!
Hi, this is max height SoLows on 20” Rotiform DTR

Solow's , Rollbars and T32 break kit all now on :) Happy is an understatement. Although getting judder on turning left so the drive shaft has shat its self. So managed to find a shorter drive shaft to solve it hopefully. If not ill have to drop it more or raise it a bit

View attachment 164902
My last post back in July we had just put on solow coilovers and a few other bits.

As of last week, it's now bagged out and some powerflex bushes. Not got the van back until next week but been sent these pics, pretty excited to see it........and give it a clean lol

Screenshot 2023-01-19 at 13-49-07 (@beachbuggymanx) • Instagram photos and videos.pngScreenshot 2023-01-19 at 13-13-21 T6dublife (@t6dublife) • Instagram photos and videos.pngScreenshot 2023-01-19 at 13-49-14 (@beachbuggymanx) • Instagram photos and videos.png

I think the last time I posted in this thread I had just had Airride fitted and still had my old wheels on ( Which ironically have just been put back on for winter ) Here is a few from this years show/festival season of us on our travels.

353405947_10161258128972664_2942510936398406631_n.jpg

Screenshot 2023-10-03 at 14-57-03 T6dublife (@t6dublife) • Instagram photos and videos.png

Screenshot 2023-10-03 at 14-53-56 T6dublife (@t6dublife) • Instagram photos and videos.png

Screenshot 2023-09-16 at 13-58-59 T6dublife (@t6dublife) • Instagram photos and videos.png

Screenshot 2023-09-07 at 20-08-50 T6dublife (@t6dublife) • Instagram photos and videos.png

Screenshot 2023-09-05 at 10-27-43 T6dublife (@t6dublife) • Instagram photos and videos.png

Yes, a few changes, already put a set of 18" Amarok "Durban" wheels and 235/55R18s on it. I've got a badgeless gloss black grill coming, rear spoiler, LED bulbs for the headlights, and a set of Philips DRLs to add to the lower grill.

The windows are the 35% legal tint here, the rears are 5%.

Also looking at adding some stripes and pin striping to it, as over here, silver vans are normally taxis

Last edited:
My 2019 Highline I picked up tail end of last year. Haven't done much to it other than add a rear spoiler, wind deflectors, new thresholds, Stance+ Coilovers and 20" Audi RS6-B style wheels. Purchased this after the ULEZ expansion came in and I had to sell my old Caddy.

IMG_8305.jpgIMG_8266.jpg

My old caddy. Obviously reflex too.

IMG_3244.jpg

Incase anyone is interested, I'll give my 2 cents on the Stance+ street Coilovers. First off, they still have plenty of room to go down some more and considering they're the cheap £300 set I'm surprised they can go lower still. I'm not enamored with the ride of them though. I had the budget set on my old Caddy which were a lot firmer and a much nicer ride than these, these seem to be very bouncy however it is a van and performance and handling isnt exactly a vans strong point to start off with. I think its fair to say you get exactly what you pay for. If you buy a cheap set of coilovers you will get a cheap coilover experience, thats not to say they're terrible like I've read on other posts. Some people really slate these and they're really not that bad.

Back