Team Pure Grey

Hi Daz I bought the black smoked led lights for factory fitted halogen, if you already have led then you need to order factory led as the connector plugs are different.

John.

Hi Daz I bought the black smoked led lights for factory fitted halogen, if you already have led then you need to order factory led as the connector plugs are different.

John.
Thanks John. Mine are Halogen also. I’m tempted to get red smoke.

EBay has a 20% off voucher at the moment “CATCH20” so got them for £239.96 ( £59 off isn’t bad on top of the £75 I saved from the front LED’s and £75 off THQ fridge.

I've ordered the Red Smoke so will get a pic up once fitted so people can compare the 2 colours on pure grey.

EBay has a 20% off voucher at the moment “CATCH20” so got them for £239.96 ( £59 off isn’t bad on top of the £75 I saved from the front LED’s and £75 off THQ fridge.

I've ordered the Red Smoke so will get a pic up once fitted so people can compare the 2 colours on pure grey.
This happens to me regular I pay full whack and days later cheaper offers.

John.

Thanks for that Daz, got my THQ order in too.

Pure grey Kombi 204 DSG in the for sale section if any ones interested thanks.

Pure grey Kombi 204 DSG in the for sale section if any ones interested thanks.

How thick’s the ply and what secret clips did you use.. only if I’m right you can’t use 5.5mm ply with secret clips or am I wrong. Cheers

Back