Team Pure Grey

Evening! Been lurking around on the forum for a few weeks since picking up what is now my pride and joy, so thought it was time I should post an intro of sorts.
Absolutely love this forum but I don’t think my bank balance will!

View attachment 136681
Waiting on delivery of my T6.1 Kombi in Pure grey (whenever that may be) and love the look of yours , its exactly what am hoping to achieve . What size wheels and lowering have you went with I know there will be lots of threads about this but its good to see pictures of it.

Monty, wheels are 17” KMC Holeshots with 245/65R17 B.F.Goodrich All Terrain Tyres, bought from North Hants tyres.
Suspension was lowered 30mm with stronger rear springs, kit was purchased from MerseySpeed based in St Helen’s.
Going to post some more pictures next week.

Christmas present has arrived. Time to start my conversion journey.
Transporter.jpg
T6.1 2.0 T32 TDI LWB 4MOTION 7sp DSG 204 PS Highline
LEDs Front and back
Tailgate with window
Bulkhead delete
Factory swivel single captain / heated / armrests fronts
Discover Media
Reversing Camera
Diff lock

Christmas present has arrived. Time to start my conversion journey.
View attachment 139477
T6.1 2.0 T32 TDI LWB 4MOTION 7sp DSG 204 PS Highline
LEDs Front and back
Tailgate with window
Bulkhead delete
Factory swivel single captain / heated / armrests fronts
Discover Media
Reversing Camera
Diff lock
Very nice @sw25481, was that your own order through a dealer? Very similar to mine im still waiting for, from a March order........2021that is.

Enjoy the journey! :thumbsup:

I bought mine from Campervans for Sale, Campervans for Rental - Camper Love - , England It had 22 miles on the clock but I had to wait until it was exactly 6 months old before I was allowed to pick it up. The pay off was I only had to wait a month from order to pickup. I understand they order ahead and book slots at converters then sell the result but they sometimes just sell the van if they have not matched van converter and customer. They have several more in the same spec but different colours for sale.

This is my new work horse, team pure grey i`m here. Already has a couple of sportline additions by previous owner ie : wheels, lower bumper & roof spoiler. After experiencing the woeful headlights on a recent night time jaunt that will def be the first improvement I intend to make ( recommendations greatly received) other changes to follow as funds permit.

VAN PIC.JPG

This is my new work horse, team pure grey i`m here. Already has a couple of sportline additions by previous owner ie : wheels, lower bumper & roof spoiler. After experiencing the woeful headlights on a recent night time jaunt that will def be the first improvement I intend to make ( recommendations greatly received) other changes to follow as funds permit.

View attachment 139630
Welcome to the forum! Whereabouts in Surrey, speaking as a long displaced native?

My lighting summary is here:

Back