Team Pure Grey

Have you seen the Van-X side skirts, or are these the poor quality ones you’re referring to?
No. Not Van-X. I think that the problem was that side skirts are more complicated to fit than side bars, so may have had the issue whatever side skirts I had provided.
What I should have said was that they would've needed some manipulation to fit and it was better value for money to get the side bars fitted!

sw25481, it’s a t32 dsg 4motion 204. Wheels are 17 inch KMC hole shots with Goodrich rubber, purchased from Northhants Tyres. Suspension lowered by 30mm with heavy duty rear end to keep it level. Conversion was done by a friend of mine in North Wales.
Purchased new in July 21 and as my mate is a one man band and struggled to get some parts conversion took a bit longer. Next job is cameras all round and upgraded sound plus security.
I’ll put some more pics up inc interior soon.
Thanks for the likes.

My new t6.1. Parked up a couple of weeks back near Loch Laggan in Scotland. For any hillwalkers out there, it got its first 2 munros in the bag :)

I've already learned a lot from this forum, am blown away with the help and support on offer. Amazing.

Got 18" calibre exile r alloys. I do a lot of hill roads, not sure 20" would be ideal. Michelin Cross Climate tyres.

IMG20211022122732__01.jpg

My new t6.1. Parked up a couple of weeks back near Loch Laggan in Scotland. For any hillwalkers out there, it got its first 2 munros in the bag :)

I've already learned a lot from this forum, am blown away with the help and support on offer. Amazing.

Got 18" calibre exile r alloys. I do a lot of hill roads, not sure 20" would be ideal. Michelin Cross Climate tyres.

View attachment 137343
Nice pic. What glass in the slider door window pls.

Back