Team LWB

Hi, I'm looking for a LWB in bamboo green or Indium grey. 2017 onwards T30 or T32. I'm new to this site and not quite sure how to make a wanted post? Thanks.

Hi, I'm looking for a LWB in bamboo green or Indium grey. 2017 onwards T30 or T32. I'm new to this site and not quite sure how to make a wanted post? Thanks.
There is a for sale / wanted section but you have to be a vip member to post in that section.

My LWB :) Had a T5.1 SWB for seven years but bought this as a panel van in Sept '20 - It got converted in Jan this year and now this is done, am itching to add some more exterior styling. Am a little undecided on what front end and whether to get side bars or side skirts at the moment!

PXL_20210418_105505233 copy.jpg

PXL_20210418_105428874 copy.jpg

@Devoncream - Looks great, where did you get the gloss black parts on the doors that the wing mirrors go into? Saw this once on a site but never found them again and not sure what their proper name it :rolleyes:

And while I'm asking, where were the side bars from - a lot of the ones I've seen, on here included look a bit short but yours seem the full length!

Last edited:
Back