Team Leisuredrive

Elevating roof no awning wanted a drive away awning (bought vango Cruz low II air beam) No heater, love the fresh outdoors. Added the beach shower as an extra. My next decision is do I want the leisuredrive decals on or off? ‍♂
You'll see on our pics, we went for the 'swoosh' on the sides, but not the logos on the back. More pics here, ours is also white so you can see for yourself

DSC_1220.JPG

DSC_1218.JPG

DSC_1217.JPG

I didn’t think I’d like the stickers, don’t know what it is but I really do like them, especially the palm trees

View attachment 81640
Very nice! I like the wheels, trying to persuade Mrs CAB that black alloys are an essential item!

We dropped the palm tree and 'leisuredrive' lettering. But as you say, the palm tree can grow on you. I saw one up the hill from us the other day, two-tone white and blue, the palm tree seemed right. Maybe it goes better with a Hi-top?

Is yours LWB ? If so, do you have an extra storage cupboard or just extra lounge space?

Hey, I believe the alloys are Range Rover items, so my next door neighbour tells me, had the intention of adding black steelies but like the stickers they’ve grown on me. Yeah it might be something like that, but they really do suit the high top lol maybe because the high tops goofy and so are the stickers they cancel each other out ‍:geek:
Yeah it’s LEB It appears it has extra lounge space. There is a bench seat where your single seat is on the drivers side3F162CAB-9C99-48A5-86DA-D3B8B62F4D58.jpeg

Reactions: CAB
Hey, I believe the alloys are Range Rover items, so my next door neighbour tells me, had the intention of adding black steelies but like the stickers they’ve grown on me. Yeah it might be something like that, but they really do suit the high top lol maybe because the high tops goofy and so are the stickers they cancel each other out ‍:geek:
Yeah it’s LEB It appears it has extra lounge space. There is a bench seat where your single seat is on the drivers sideView attachment 81747
It does look in good nick!

Welcome Mr Ork! Nice van (from another LD hi-top owner). Mine is a SWB, looks like you have a slightly longer drawer under the bench seat and a shelf near the privacy curtain that mine doesn'have.IMG_0822.JPG

August Bank Holiday at Wheathill Touring Park, Shropshire. They are big pitches!

2020-08-28 18-08-44 Sony.JPG

Trying out the new LEDs :cool:

2020-08-30 19-05-26 Sony.JPG

DSC_1804.JPG
Red hitop Vivante spotted at Strensham services, and had a wave as we passed later on heading south on the M5.

Spotted 3 other Leisuredrives going the other way, northward and out of Cornwall.

We get everywhere :mexican wave:

So it’s happened, we’ve been to Leisuredrive and ordered a van! :thumbsup:
Just have to be patient now as due date is Feb/March!

• Love
So it’s happened, we’ve been to Leisuredrive and ordered a van! :thumbsup:
Just have to be patient now as due date is Feb/March!
Come on @JackiG , don't leave us wondering? Spec? Colour? Extras?

It's a long time to wait, and a very expensive time as you start buying stuff to put in the van :slow rofl:

Come on @JackiG , don't leave us wondering? Spec? Colour? Extras?

It's a long time to wait, and a very expensive time as you start buying stuff to put in the van :slow rofl:
Well we’ve gone for a 2017 T6, manual, Trendline with barn doors in Indium Grey.
Vivante high top, bench layout, zebrano wood finish, with the gold package- heater, awning etc! Phew budget spent :think smile bounce:

• Love
2020-10-05 09-30-56 Sony.JPG

A week in Cornwall and back via the Cotswolds, she's a lot dirtier than when we left, but not as dirty as she was midweek before Storm Alex hit :think smile bounce:

Had a great time, used the wind-out awning when not too blowy which was great just to provide some shelter at the door; used the diesel heater loads and were warm and toasty in no time; we stayed at a different site every night, just to see what it would be like, we soon developed a routine for setting up and striking camp.

Having said that, next time we will probably do at least 2 nights at each site, it felt a bit rushed and did not give us enough time for longer walks and days out. But it was good to see most of Cornwall in a week, was fun to look at the rocks and cliffs and see how they change as you work your way around the coast, it is all quite different from place to place.

Anyone in this team got fake windows in the sides of their van? Basically the panel behind the sliding door? What's it like, any pics please?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back