Team Leisuredrive

View attachment 87278

A week in Cornwall and back via the Cotswolds, she's a lot dirtier than when we left, but not as dirty as she was midweek before Storm Alex hit :think smile bounce:

Had a great time, used the wind-out awning when not too blowy which was great just to provide some shelter at the door; used the diesel heater loads and were warm and toasty in no time; we stayed at a different site every night, just to see what it would be like, we soon developed a routine for setting up and striking camp.

Having said that, next time we will probably do at least 2 nights at each site, it felt a bit rushed and did not give us enough time for longer walks and days out. But it was good to see most of Cornwall in a week, was fun to look at the rocks and cliffs and see how they change as you work your way around the coast, it is all quite different from place to place.
Sounds lovely to get a tour of Cornwall in a week. Packing wise, do you manage to have the seating area free from ‘stuff’ when travelling on a week away?

Sounds lovely to get a tour of Cornwall in a week. Packing wise, do you manage to have the seating area free from ‘stuff’ when travelling on a week away?
It was great fun, our first full week in the van. Felt a bit rushed though, would probably do just one coast next time.

The Duvalays, pillows and our comfy chairs take up a lot of space, they have to go on the seat when travelling, then chairs out or under the van, and bedding in the front when we get to site. I imagine it's a lot easier with a high-top :laugh:

Does anyone actually use the little table that makes up the end of the double bed? We’ve re purposed ours, adding a table attachment to make a nifty smaller table, an added bonus is that it fits perfectly in storage slot :cool:

EF63E8C4-BF27-4663-93D2-E56680C46D4E.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: CAB
Does anyone actually use the little table that makes up the end of the double bed? We’ve re purposed ours, adding a table attachment to make a nifty smaller table, an added bonus is that it fits perfectly in storage slot :cool:

View attachment 110223
I'm puzzled now. I don't think I have what you are describing :unsure:

I have a board that fits between the two laid flat rear seats, which goes as far as the seat rear seat extends, but not a small table. Where does it go? And where is it stored when not in use?

I have a board that fits between the two laid flat rear seats, which goes as far as the seat rear seat extends, but not a small table. Where does it go? And where is it stored when not in use?
We’ve got the bench layout on a Vivante, and this piece had a small leg at one end ( about 30 cms) and apparently it’s for adding to the bottom of the double bed setup near handbrake. I couldn’t see us using it and as the dining table is quite large and a bit of a faff to get out from behind the bench, we think this is an ideal smaller version. Used today for 2 people and still have lots of space

B13FD3CE-8335-4883-8B4B-4CF38F4BCF98.jpeg

It was a board with a leg at one end, which we’ve removed and bought an under table fitting to then able use on top of the table leg.

@JackiG - yes we've got the little table bit you are talking about. We do use it to make up the bed but like your idea. Might try without it next time we can eventually get away. Like the mini table idea.
Looks like you got the interior issue sorted then? Looks the same colours as ours on the inside!

@JackiG - yes we've got the little table bit you are talking about. We do use it to make up the bed but like your idea. Might try without it next time we can eventually get away. Like the mini table idea.
Looks like you got the interior issue sorted then? Looks the same colours as ours on the inside!
I can’t remember the colour of the upholstery it was a new one for this year, we’re really pleased with it, so much more practical with us having dogs! I think the table may still work if you left the leg fitting on, worth a try!

Hi Team Leisuredrive! I am currently looking to sell T5 leisuredrive conversion.... Look out for it in Sales Forum... Interested to hear your thoughts, priced too high, about right etc? Thanks in advance

IMG-20210405-WA0014.jpg

Joining and leaving!

Welcome to the Team, however briefly!

No idea, sorry, but prices are strong at the moment. Have you tried an ebay advanced search, filter on sold?

Maybe have a look at Bridgewater Campers, they tend to have more secondhand than Leisuredrive themselves.

Joining and leaving!

Welcome to the Team, however briefly!

No idea, sorry, but prices are strong at the moment. Have you tried an ebay advanced search, filter on sold?

Maybe have a look at Bridgewater Campers, they tend to have more secondhand than Leisuredrive themselves.
I know! Thanks for advice. I've been snooping on this forum for a few years... Don't ask why I never joined, see so much more than just viewing! I think van is well priced, still cannot believe how much they are going for! Like everything just need the right person to come by!

Our dealer has said that LD don't do the end bed foot thing anymore, but they are getting them to do one for us, so still stuffing the gap with headrests and cushions.

Anyway, on our Tour de Yorkshire we were coming down Swaledale through Reeth yesterday and saw a very nice T6.1 Crusader parked up, think it was Ascot Grey.

We get everywhere :laugh:

Back