Team Indium Grey

Please tell more on password.. didn't realise there was a code to enter...
Don't know to much but you have a option in the accuair ilevel app to enter a password. I did, you only enter it once and not very clear if it worked or not so tried a few times, anyway phone broke so so have new phone and app won't connect to the accuair WiFi box. It seems to be a mission to sort it. Only myself to blame. I thought I was setting a WiFi connection password but it's a app password that only you enter once in a new phone and it's hidden in the app menu, I just presumed when I first did it, it didn't work as never asked me again for it so didn't give it a another thought.

You don't get to press a 'forgot my password' button. I think You have to basically uninstall the accurair WiFi hardware from van, reset a circuit board and reinstall what a hassle!
So think I'm going to drive all the way to Plush who installed it to get it done, LONG Drive, they also need to find out more about resetting it, so watch this space. Only good thing is I can pick up my new rotiforms in person and get them fitted while I'm there, they should SHOULD arrive this week

Ow yes as well as front spilter I went badgeless at front makes it look mean.

Im waiting on side skirts and will hold up to car and will need your guys help in choosing either side skirts or a thicker than normal side bars or nothing. I will send pic's of both, already done with chrome bars but skirt running late.

Oww yes almost forgot I also got the horrid spot light change to led white lights, was shocked when I used them to see they were yellow! Bet most people don't know that! Cheap move from vw. Anway the look much better

DSC_0021.JPG

DSC_0018.JPG

Ow yes as well as front spilter I went badgeless at front makes it look mean.

Im waiting on side skirts and will hold up to car and will need your guys help in choosing either side skirts or a thicker than normal side bars or nothing. I will send pic's of both, already done with chrome bars but skirt running late.

Oww yes almost forgot I also got the horrid spot light change to led white lights, was shocked when I used them to see they were yellow! Bet most people don't know that! Cheap move from vw. Anway the look much better

View attachment 24520

View attachment 24521
Think I already said about grille. Sorry guys

Looking good. Are you tempted to get the rest of the black plastic bumper gloss black to match the fog light surrounds and splitter?

Probably not, unless someone sells a full OEM style kit and I can just replace...spent a sh#t load so far wife'll kill me!!

Hi just picked up my new T30 Kombi in the best colour Grey, its the T6 Edition with a load of additional extras like the Sportline lower splitter and the OEM 30mm springs. Its basically got most things except leather.
The list is very long it was ordered in by the dealer so they stuck a couple of thousand in extras then I did the lip, springs and roof bars. ABT rear spoiler on order as are black side bars. Leather will have to wait but found a couple of great places that do the T6 covers with Bentley stitching so those might be next as well.

Hi Jon
I have finally, over a lot of research, order a 204 manual edition in grey from Swiss vans, looks great!
Should have mine in the next two weeks

Back