Team Devonports.

I was offered £1,000 for my Devonports on Saturday as the guy thought they were awesome and convinced I had them custom made or something! When I told him I had just cut some sticky vinyl out that cost me £3 off eBay and done it all myself by hand he didn't think I was serious! He still offered me money and said he would go up to £1,500! What? I could have took the cash brought a set for £700 and made some money lol! Only thing that stopped me is how would I have got home?!

I was offered £1,000 for my Devonports on Saturday as the guy thought they were awesome and convinced I had them custom made or something! When I told him I had just cut some sticky vinyl out that cost me £3 off eBay and done it all myself by hand he didn't think I was serious! He still offered me money and said he would go up to £1,500! What? I could have took the cash brought a set for £700 and made some money lol! Only thing that stopped me is how would I have got home?!

He can have mine..! And the spare for that money, i'll get a taxi

So the graphics are still on mine and getting lots of positive comments! My friend also thought I had paid a fortune to get them done! Anyone else modified any of theirs ?

Still got my ones, print is holding up well.. And despite others comments, they look good on her with the addition of the stainless side bar steps.. And I get a lot of positive comments about them..

You should have bitten his hand off

Back