Team Devonports.

I was thinking pink or lime green, maybe orange or grey?! Or even sticker bombing! Lol

Cool go for it :) makes your van more individual. Didn't take me long to do them all. Made a cardboard template then cut the vinyl to match. It isn't perfect but rather than spend a few quid with a proper signwriter/wrap company I tried it forat to see what it looks lime. You can get some different vinyl and try it then if you like it get it done properly ;)

Cool go for it :) makes your van more individual. Didn't take me long to do them all. Made a cardboard template then cut the vinyl to match. It isn't perfect but rather than spend a few quid with a proper signwriter/wrap company I tried it forat to see what it looks lime. You can get some different vinyl and try it then if you like it get it done properly ;)

I might digitise the "spoke" holes, so that you can print out a template on a normal printer, then cut them out and use them to mark up a bit of vinyl to then trim with the ole scissors... Long way round, but.....

Cut out my vinyl from templates so sun is out today and even though it's windy, I am going to detail van and fit them to the wheels in prep for Download tomorrow! Pics later!

Finished my PDF for the Davenport spoke templates last night, will post up in a while..

ok, for those that want it.. here's the pdf for the spokes on the davenport alloys, 17". It uses an A4 sheet, best bet is to use a high gsm paper or card when printing. the red line is the cutline, and you cut to its outside edge. please let me know of any ideas or problems, as well as if its any use..

Attachments

• davenport spoke with logo area.pdf
    181.8 KB · Views: 267
I'm planning on printing the transporter on one spoke per wheel in silver.. Just to see what it looks like, might do a tribal print against the black on the other spokes.. Not decided yet

ok, for those that want it.. here's the pdf for the spokes on the davenport alloys, 17". It uses an A4 sheet, best bet is to use a high gsm paper or card when printing. the red line is the cutline, and you cut to its outside edge. please let me know of any ideas or problems, as well as if its any use..
Typical after I have traced and cut mine out already lol! Thanks for posting this though will be really useful for folks!

Definitely putting mine on today, just that the rain started before I could yesterday!

Back