Team Devonports.

Would have liked to go lower, but it’s going to be on PCP so sticking with manufacturers approved parts
It will still look good and should help to firm um the ride and steering. When my van was standard it had very light steering and seemed to roll a lot sort of top heavy.

Standard suspension & 16" Claytons vs 30mm dealer supplied and fitted & Devonports. Worth the £760 extra I think. Will run like this for a year I think then upgrade to 20"s
36197863-0C2C-4B88-9E40-A1BED2B42598.jpeg07A81466-463D-4258-B582-B80BCC08A359.jpeg

Springs were £460 fitted. Wheels were £600 minus £300 for my claytons, all fitted befor collection of new van today

Springs were £460 fitted. Wheels were £600 minus £300 for my claytons, all fitted befor collection of new van today

That's actually really reasonable for a dealer, so yes well worth the extra dosh, plus looks loads better.

Thought I’d get it done from new, when shelling out for the deposit the extra didn’t seem as bad. If I had taken it as standard then probably wouldn’t have got around to having it done six months down the line. Got them put on a separate invoice so Miss Sharpe doesn’t know - that’s just how it came from the factory!

First post on team devenport.,I have my camper dropped 50mm on H&R springs with 17”” wheels. The only thing I hate is that the alloys sit back sort of under the van. I was going to fit spacers 25mm front and 35 mm back. My concern is when it is loaded and bikes are on is there a chance they will catch the wheel arch?. They are the H&R heavy springs as it is or was a T30. Thanks

First post on team devenport.,I have my camper dropped 50mm on H&R springs with 17”” wheels. The only thing I hate is that the alloys sit back sort of under the van. I was going to fit spacers 25mm front and 35 mm back. My concern is when it is loaded and bikes are on is there a chance they will catch the wheel arch?. They are the H&R heavy springs as it is or was a T30. Thanks
I had this exact set up but all the way down on B14's so around 70mm drop with no rubbing or any issues at all.

I had this exact set up but all the way down on B14's so around 70mm drop with no rubbing or any issues at all.
So with the 25 and 35 do everything slots fill the arches?. I’m also thinking of changing to B14 as I say in the back last week and it was a bit of a harder ride. The other thing is it seems to sit high at the front and if I put B14 on I assume I can level it out?.

I like those, a nice mod to the original Devonports. Did you buy them from somewhere or were they something you got made up?
I like those, a nice mod to the original Devonports. Did you buy them from somewhere or were they something you got made up?
I bought them from CSI parts. They do odd bits of VW. Mostly Land Rover though. Good value for a cheap mod.

Back