Team Devonports.

They do make a rather nice garden feature. Devon Henge, I call this. Soon to be dismantled to allow for winter storage. So book early to avoid disappointment.

Discounted tickets available for VIP members.:thumbsup:

20181102_121021.jpg

Last edited:
So what do we think then chaps on the best spacer combo on Devonports? (Having read all 16 pages I'm still struggling to work out what go for sadly)

It seems 25mm front 30mm rear is very popular..

I'm getting B14s fitted this week and will most likely run them all the way down. I guess the above spacers won't cause any rubbing etc on a loaded camper?

Cheers
Paul

So what do we think then chaps on the best spacer combo on Devonports? (Having read all 16 pages I'm still struggling to work out what go for sadly)

It seems 25mm front 30mm rear is very popular..

I'm getting B14s fitted this week and will most likely run them all the way down. I guess the above spacers won't cause any rubbing etc on a loaded camper?

Cheers
Paul
20181203_193500.jpg FB_IMG_1543963962810.jpg Here you go b14 down with 25mm front 30mm rear spacers.

Hi Guys, got my B14s fitted today. They are fully wound down as I requested and so far I love the look. (Spacers on order pf course)

One thing I'm a little disappointed with is how crashy the back end feels to be honest. Maybe I'm expecting too much with a fully loaded camper at the lowest setting? Will 10mm raise make any improvement chaps?

20181210_151056.jpg

Hi Guys, got my B14s fitted today. They are fully wound down as I requested and so far I love the look. (Spacers on order pf course)

One thing I'm a little disappointed with is how crashy the back end feels to be honest. Maybe I'm expecting too much with a fully loaded camper at the lowest setting? Will 10mm raise make any improvement chaps?

View attachment 33280
Mine was very crashy with the standard 215/60/17 continental tyres, much better now it's on 235/55/17 Goodyear vector 4seasons.

@Pau1GTI Mine is set on the lowest, with full weight, and the rear isn't at all crashy.

There was a thread a week or so ago that had a similar issue, and his turned out to of had the springs installed upside down. It's an easy mistake to make, but just check underneath.
What you are looking for is the adjusters being on the top of the spring, and not the bottom. It's a long shot, but worth a quick check.

Back