Team Devonports.

Ooooh, now that's got a nice stance@$immo! What's it lowered by? Do you have wheel spacers on too?:thumbsup:

It's on 50mm H&R springs and with H&R spacers 30mm on rear and 25mm on front. If you look on this thread page 6 you will see the pics of the spacers being fitted.

It now looks more "car like" and less van like. It's a full camper conversion done by self so has a full evo kitchen and RIB bed in the rear.

Hope this helps. I'll dig out some more pics if I can find some of the clearance.

Danke Simmo,Ich hab gerade vom ebay gekauft :thumbsup: Aber lumi gelb :rofl:

excuse my crap german:D

I was looking at alternatives cos I don’t like the black centre covers, would love to get red ones

Read the thread, lots about lowering.
Am I alone in loving how high my ride is. Sat next to a RR sport at the lights - felt like I was 6inches higher

Read the thread, lots about lowering.
Am I alone in loving how high my ride is. Sat next to a RR sport at the lights - felt like I was 6inches higher

I still look down on them from my Bilsteins...... and back at them with my 204bhp:p

I was convinced I was happy with factory ride height but a couple of months on here changed that,I have even deserted Team Devonport and I love Devonports just not as much as my new wheels:laugh:

Back