Team Chestnut Brown

Whhhhoooo La La @Blu-Tack All rights reserved! :)
Copy me?
That will be right thing to do I guess .
For most people this will be unacceptable way ....

Why would it be unacceptable for most people? What wrong with seeing something you like and wanting it?

I can't spray at all!

Think I may go with some blue anyway.

Why would it be unacceptable for most people? What wrong with seeing something you like and wanting it?

I can't spray at all!

Think I may go with some blue anyway.

Well....
Looking forward to see it mate. Haven't seen blue/brown combination yet. Whatever colour you do, just make sure primer and clear are premium products. Front parts are exposed to stone chips , cheep stuff won't last long .

Well....
Looking forward to see it mate. Haven't seen blue/brown combination yet. Whatever colour you do, just make sure primer and clear are premium products. Front parts are exposed to stone chips , cheep stuff won't last long .
Nowt wrong with orange and brown together. Never had a chocolate orange?

I got to see this colour in the flesh today and by goodness it looked stunning in the sun polished up! There's a couple of colours VW do, that on paper don't sound anywhere as appealing as they look in the flesh.

I like the look of that bed maxdefrost ,any chance of some info?

A little late night Chestnut Brown for you all. An unusual spec with wait for it factory ride height, steel wheels and no comfort dash!

A Bilbos Nexa on a 150 DSG Komi base, with a Bilbos side hinged pop top. All in leave it anywhere camouflage Brown! A few deviations from standard too: Cab comfort pack with carpet delete, H7’s, trimmed in Timo fabric, climate and heated front screen (and headlamp washers) and factory Nav/connect.

Twin single RIB beads Webasto heater are camping deviations from the normal.

Oh and a double slider too! It’s not mine, it’s my old mans, but as I have been stalking the forum and cribbing all the info I thought I better offer something back! I had a T25 microbus 10/11 years back and finally convinced my dad to stop sodding about towing caravans and buy something he could kip in but still park anywhere - hopefully we’ve succeeeded.

Lovely van,I think I will keep mine at factory height and I love my Davenport wheels so they will be staying too.I will be going for the single bed option as you have.

Thanks guys, although you plan it, choose the options, see other vans i dont think you can ever really know what to expect, it blew us away and exceeded all expectations.

Back