Team Chestnut Brown

Well done @Paul Binding

You are going to love it, if it’s your first T6 that is.

Has anyone warned you that it’s going to cost you a small fortune... being on this forum that is :thumbsup:

Starting to realise that already 3 grand already spent with planned mods so far and nowhere near where I want to be
John the club @Paul Binding, totally feel your pain but it’s a great pain to have :thumbsup:

Love my T6, wouldn’t swap it for anything at all.

I'm not sure about Chestnut brown and gold or bronze wheels, especially if it's the whole wheel with no machined face for instance.
With such an huge area of gloss dark brown it feels, to me anyway, like any contrast should be sharp and jewel like... the headlights and the cab glass provide a hard shiny contrast but no colour, maybe if the bronze or gold wheels were high gloss instead of invariably matte?
I have to confess I prefer the glittering roulette wheel effect from a shiny rim when a vehicle is cruising by.
As a "person of age" the gold & brown colour combo reminds me of a 1970s pleather sofa with mustard colour scatter cushions, I know it's my problem.

Incredibly on the 17my there's a "time turner" switch (think Hermione Grainger here... no, not that way) just below the bonnet release. I'll be honest I hadn't spotted it before along with the bonnet release for that matter but one press of the switch, which I guess is linked to my BCM and voila, Agnes and her gleaming flanks once more.
Have to say my right arm aches now with all that rubbing but one look of those gleaming flanks and a bit of misguided anthropomorphizing was bound to occur...

IMG20210510161341.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
Back