Team Chestnut Brown

I totally agree. I've seen a lot of stunning conversions, but that dark wood against the Brown paintwork is pure class. It's exactly what i'd choose if I was doing a conversion.

It was Andi at "Not Just Campers" , used to be T4 Transformations, same people just new name, Wakefield

Either that's bad lighting, or it's a Blackberry T6, not a Chestnut Brown.
Yes, I'd agree and also where it is great to see all T6 variations on the forum I do think it's wrong the Team colours threads contain non member vehicles due to others asking questions about mods that can't be answered and the fact it could just become more of a general photo library.

My blackberry looks brown in some certain lights, but I've not heard of a brown one looking like a blackberry

Just had mine (T28 Highline) converted, not struck on the colour when it was just a standard panel van and wished I’d gone for a metallic grey one. However, now it’s been converted I think it looks fantastic (looks better in the flesh) and glad I went with the brown.

4E9E15D1-9771-4A34-96FA-CD73CAAAD63E.jpeg

74EC84F4-0F6D-45E9-B51A-94F7D617FD3C.jpeg

A043C71C-83E3-4BC9-A56D-97F206A1F8C9.jpeg

98D3794E-1922-4525-B4BC-03D64DB64BCB.jpeg

Just had mine (T28 Highline) converted, not struck on the colour when it was just a standard panel van and wished I’d gone for a metallic grey one. However, now it’s been converted I think it looks fantastic (looks better in the flesh) and glad I went with the brown.

View attachment 26691

View attachment 26692

View attachment 26693

View attachment 26694
Nice vehicle, just about to order a chestnut and trying to work out what wheels to go for - what are these? They look great:)

Team Chestnut Brown, who would have thought that brown was the new grey and that you could polish a t+%d!

Love at first sight when I saw this bad boy hanging out with the whole VW rainbow (well white, grey and black:whistle:) of campers on a local forecourt.

20190214_125240.jpg

Back