Team Blackberry

when I bought mine, I asked the salesman to prep it like someone's golf GTI or cc......or whatever, but just prep it right. Needless to say they didn't.......just because it's a van, they think it's somehow not worthy!

Adam at Revolution Detailing in Yate did the detailing and his mate did the ventureshield.
Wash and clay bar
Machine polish
Gtechniq crystal serum all over including wheels
Full front vinyl including full bonnet and front wings, door handle cups, wing mirrors and rear winglets in front of the rear mud flaps.
Exo on top of the whole vehicle including the vinyl.
3 days for the detail and 1 for the vinyl

Stunning job, you can't even see the edges of the vinyl unless you find them with your fingers first..

Really wanted mine wrapped but it will have to wait for a while. Looks first class loz

I'm taking mine for window tinting on Tuesday........I'm going to ask about wrapping the front end.

oh yes !
I have a T5 in with them rims but he has not had it lowered because of his work with the van

I like the assassins but also like them Audi rs7s that mr b has on his, if I had my way would have 4 or 5 differnt sets of alloys with tyres to change when I got bored of the look , but not think that is going to happen unless I win the lottery ;)

I know what you mean andy it's a big investment and you have to live with them! I cant make my mind up so i may wait until the summer to do the suspension and rims, in the meantime i will get the interior done.

I know what you mean andy it's a big investment and you have to live with them! I cant make my mind up so i may wait until the summer to do the suspension and rims, in the meantime i will get the interior done.
Nice bit of leather and insulated and lined
I see Swiss vans are doing 12months interest free finance on any mods and Pendle remaps , typical after me skinting myself to get leather and wheels and sidebars, but at least I could haggle with cash sale

I tip my hat to you @andythom188 , wow, what a difference those eibachs make, great stance on it now, just gotta watch that front spoiler now mate, well worth the wait :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I tip my hat to you @andythom188 , wow, what a difference those eibachs make, great stance on it now, just gotta watch that front spoiler now mate, well worth the wait :thumbsup::thumbsup:
I've tried it over the speed bumps near us and coming off our drive onto the main road all fine but must be bloody close to catching the front splitter.

Back