Team Blackberry

That's a nice looking front end, what is the lower spoiler fitted on the front? looks like it should be fitted as standard as it really suits the van. :thumbsup:
Thank you @480bhp its one of swissvans front spoilers quiet happy with it but having it lowered 50mm on Wednesday so will see how low that front end is sitting, hopefully won't ground out on all the speed humps around us :mad:

Thank you @480bhp its one of swissvans front spoilers quiet happy with it but having it lowered 50mm on Wednesday so will see how low that front end is sitting, hopefully won't ground out on all the speed humps around us :mad:

Could be the camera angle, but it does look like it will be low once the van drops 50mm, fingers crossed it all works out for you.
I'm looking for inspiration on what to fit to the front of mine when it arrives, originally i was going for a splitter, but i don't like the profile of some of what i've seen online, i could really do with seeing some in the flesh before deciding. :)

Could be the camera angle, but it does look like it will be low once the van drops 50mm, fingers crossed it all works out for you.
I'm looking for inspiration on what to fit to the front of mine when it arrives, originally i was going for a splitter, but i don't like the profile of some of what i've seen online, i could really do with seeing some in the flesh before deciding. :)
Just a shame your not nearer to me you could of come look at the Swiss vans front on mine , bit of a track from Sheffield to shropshire though , I think it's going to be low

Just a shame your not nearer to me you could of come look at the Swiss vans front on mine , bit of a track from Sheffield to shropshire though , I think it's going to be low

Thanks for the offer but it's not often i venture round neck of the woods, be sure to put some pics up next week once lowered.

I've seen this one, which could be a viable option, but i'll just need it painting before it goes on, might ask the dealers if they mind splashing some paint on this while they do the rear spoiler :)
VW-Transporter-T6-ABT-Lower-spoiler-splitter-.jpg

Thanks for the offer but it's not often i venture round neck of the woods, be sure to put some pics up next week once lowered.

I've seen this one, which could be a viable option, but i'll just need it painting before it goes on, might ask the dealers if they mind splashing some paint on this while they do the rear spoiler :)
VW-Transporter-T6-ABT-Lower-spoiler-splitter-.jpg
I do like that would need some mesh on the front opening but that's just my opinion ha

IMAG0631.jpg IMAG0630.jpg well, today......after 2 months of ownership, I finally got round to giving the big fella a full exterior valet......and might I add, even though I didn't go silly......I did a much much better job than the way the dealership presented it to me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back